Saturday, April 12, 2008

26 Weeks - Do I look swollen to you?



I hope not.....my face seems to be a bit more plump than it was a few weeks ago, but Barry informed me that I just have big cheeks. All is well in our world. I am home tonight watching Star Wars and Barry is in the middle of a 12 hour ER shift. I'm on the mend after a tiny cold...I blame all the sick-nasty germs in Canton. Mom and Marc were here for a visit and the weather was beautiful.

Ripley is busy twirling and jabbing me.....and I first experienced her hiccups a few days ago. We see the midwife again in 2 weeks where I hope to receive another boring report.

Signing off.......gotta go watch Luke and Han.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

LOL no you don't look swollen! And you don't look sick, either! It sounds like everything is well with you - so glad to hear! The belly shot is great, btw...