Friday, August 8, 2008

Go Barry Go!

Barry told me he was going to use the two weeks after Avery's birth to send some resumes and look for a better paying position, but I never expected him to succeed so quickly! He will start Sept. 2nd at a different hospital here in Arlington...it's only 2 miles from our house and the pay increase is significant. Any part-time work I do will be fun money. Praise the Lord!

We also had a visit with our midwife today and little Avery now weighs 8 pounds 4 ounces...which is an awesome gain from her birth weight of 6 pounds 13 ounces. It is amazing that my body alone is nourishing her so well. I have new confidence in our breastfeeding relationship. She continues to look more and more like her Daddy....




1 comment:

Marc and Laura Rose said...

Congrats to Barry on the new job! I know that's a huge answer to prayer.