Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Road Trip to the Circus for a Birthday Party!

Henry's first road trip pretty much looked like this.
We didn't even stop!


He loves Grandma Robb's bouncy seat.


I'm going to take a minute to tell you why I love my husband.

Conversation #1
B: Did you get some cash for the trip?
W: Not yet.
B: We need some for circus food.
W: Is there such a thing as circus food?
B: Yeah. It's half the reason I'm going to this thing.

Conversation #2
B: Order me a Cookies & Cream Shake.
W: (When I get it from the clerk) Yum. That smells creamy and dreamy.
B: That's what she said.

Cracked me up!

And because he makes Avery comfortable while we travel.


And he dominates his boy when Mama needs a rest.

Well, I guess I don't really get a rest.....just a rest from the boy.


Waiting!


Popcorn while watching the elephants.
She was so good and excited.


Henry had dinner with the show.
Nursing to strobe lights.

The Peeps

They like to hold hands.

And Henry likes to smile.


A little CPK treat.


Happy 2nd Birthday Samuel!

We took 3 children and 2 men to Ikea Sunday morning.


And one final reason to love my husband.

Only in Texas does a man wait 20 minutes in the car with two children so his wife can run into HEB and stock up on Kleenex adorned with the state flag, cowboys, longhorns and bluebonnets.

I just HAD to have some.


A good time was had by all.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Kate said...

I'm jealous of your laid back baby boy. Asher would NEVER nurse with a strobe light...not even slightly loud noises. He pulls away and exposes me to the world.

Thank you for the "That's what she said" video. Scott will be so excited.

JB and Cindy said...

What great pics!!