Saturday, November 27, 2010

Giving Thanks

 

DSC05958 

Henry’s 1st Thanksgiving – 2010

 DSC05957

We missed our family (they were ALL in Amarillo) but we agreed that it was one of the nicest days we’ve had as a family of four. I got up early and started cooking, we ate at noon, took some naps and then bundled the kids up to hunt for a Christmas tree. No luck though. The rest of the day was spent watching Beauty and the Beast and football, coloring a turkey with Avery and watching Big Henry Boy (weighed 19 pounds a few days ago) get on his hands and knees. Yep, he is on a mission to crawl. We also used Skype for the first time and Avery got to chat with everyone in Amarillo and I took them on a tour of my Christmas decorations. My favorite parts: “Hi Grandma Robb” and “See Pappy neat Mama!”

DSC05932

-Huggers-

DSC05943

-The Men-

DSC05934 

Giving thanks this year for our new addition and my sweet family!

 

Photobucket

No comments: