Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Employee of the Quarter!


Well, he certainly won't brag about himself, so I have to do it for him. My Dickie was named Employee of the Month in February and just realized it. I guess he missed the meeting when they announced it and nobody ever told him.....in fact, he had no clue until about a week ago when he noticed his name on the plaque outside of his office. Hooray! But that isn't the whole story.

Today, he was instructed to report to HR where they would take his picture. Why you ask? Because he is also Employee of the Quarter and now in the running for a trip and some cash.

WAY TO GO DICKIE!!!!!



As for me, things are speeding along and I can't help but think I'm going to run out of time to prepare. I guess you can't really be prepared for the birth of your first child. We had our 28 week appointment last night and all is well. Ripley has assumed the head down position where I hope she will stay for the next 11 weeks. Barry did however have a pregnancy scare last week.......he was poking around on my belly, grabbed her and she moved. He was sure he had poked a hole in her brain and he was stressed for several days. I assured him that our child was not damaged in this encounter. LOL!

No comments: