Monday, December 1, 2008

Avery's First Thanksgiving - Part 1 - "Girl Time"

OK, I'm back! And I've realized that I didn't do a very good job with my camera...no pics of the kids together, the girls with Avery and I desperately need a camera for action shots. Whatever! Aunt Jules, send me some to post!

Our trip started last Sunday with Avery's first airplane ride. There were about 20 other people on the plane so we got our own row of seats, praise the Lord! She nursed, slept and played the whole time and didn't make a peep.


Saying bye to Daddy...but really just interested in her chicken.


Getting a little crazy with her pig on the plane. She digs farm animals.

On Tuesday, we went to see Jake wrestle and she was THE CUTEST Rebel mascot ever! In case you were wondering, Jake pinned both of his dudes.

She got hot, ditched the bow and leggings and hung out with Uncle Nick.

Memom was explaining to her the art of wrestling.

Here are some random pics of us hanging out a Mom's house...Avery learned how to fly and also heard a lot about twag. You can sip on twag or be twaggin'. Uncle Jake said that I was sipping on twag when I asked him to change a diaper. He also told Avery she was twaggin' when she was fussy. I feel old when I listen to that kid talk.

Flying lessons with Dad.

Still unsure of her mean Uncle Jake.


Decided she likes mean Uncle Jake and they watched some TV.


Jake trying to force her to grow up.
And I quote, "I don't mind looking at her, but she wiggles to much."


Tomorrow: Part 2 - "Daddy's Here!"

Photobucket

No comments: