Thursday, May 21, 2009

10 Months!

My sweet beebs is 10 months old today. At her Dr. appointment a couple of weeks ago she weighed 18 pounds, 10 ounces and was 29 inches long. Everyday is something new. She'll eat pretty much anything these days, including my flesh. She's literally biting my ankle right now. Cantaloupe is her favorite....and dancing. INXS (or any other 80's tune) makes her a happy baby.





In other news, I'm working on a very important project. The beebs birthday party bash! It's a complicated matter really. The color scheme, the food, the banner and the CAKE! I have a friend who said it best...making your kid's birthday cake what being a mother is all about. Watch out cake-makers, I might take all your business.

I'm all wound up about house hunting too. This $8,000 tax credit and the incredible shrinking apartment we call home are to blame. I'm in touch with 2 realtors in the area and Barry is working like a maniac so we can get our finances ready for the expense of buying. Wish us luck!

We're headed to the ranch this weekend for the beebs' 1st ride on a 4-wheeler!

No comments: