Sunday, June 28, 2009

Mama's Night Out, The Pool & A House


She could sense I was leaving her.


I went to dinner Saturday night to celebrate Lesley's birthday.
Barry & Avery went to Pei Wei for dinner and she was asleep when I got home!



Lesley & Laura
-----------------------------------------------

The Pool Experience: She loves it!








Her obsession with pointing continues......



She has a new nickname to go with her growing hair.
I call her "Rooster."


The fireplace & TV are off-limits.
One day I suppose she'll actually obey me?



She tried to stay cool while we looked at houses with her new cup with a STRAW.
She loves straws.


And here's a picture of the house we hope to buy. We made an offer Sunday afternoon after a very fast and furious decision to jump on it. I imagined us in a old fixer-upper, but this home is completely remodeled and perfect. At the top of our wishlist was a home built in the 50's with hardwood floors in the old part of our town. This is all 3 and it's move-in ready. I'll keep you posted on the situation!

*Dad, I tried to call and tell you.....but I think you're at work.

Photobucket

No comments: