Thursday, October 1, 2009

Officially Moved

We are officially in our house! Thanks to Mom, Dad, David and Ruth for loading, unloading, cleaning, babysitting and installing all weekend. I still have a million projects and Avery insists on destroying every bit of neatness I create. That's life with a toddler, right? Because my time is precious in this season of life, I have posted move/renovation pictures to Facebook. Just click here to see them! I will leave you with a list.

10 Reasons Why I Love Our New House

1. The sweet window over my sink that looks into the backyard.
2. The garage and laundry room!
3. We have the cutest front porch you've ever seen.
4. A deep sink with a sprayer.
5. Hardwood floors! (A love/hate relationship really. I can't find the right rugs and Avery wakes sometimes when she hears the creaking floors. Boo.)
6. I can alter anything I want and I don't have to worry about apartment managers.
7. Our new stainless steel appliances.
8. My recycle bin gets picked up at the curb!
9. I don't have to walk a mile to get the mail.
10. Seeing Avery run around the yard.

Now, if I can just find a way to annihilate the fire ants and mosquitoes and convince the City of Arlington to invest in dumpsters so I don't have to leave trash on the curb, life will be perfect!



Photobucket

2 comments:

JB and Cindy said...

I am so happy for you! Can't wait to come visit :) and see it all. Enjoy!!

Mandi said...

It's all so great to read about and see (pics)! You're doing a great job. AV will adjust in no time.