Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Boy Beebs Update

Happily, nothing exciting is happening with this pregnancy. Avery and I visit my midwife every 2 weeks and all is normal. His little heart beats away at a good rate and my uterus measures exactly as it should. This leads me to wonder if he is going to be bigger than Avery because my uterus always measured several weeks behind with her. Hmmmm....we'll see. I feel great, but admit that because I started this pregnancy heavier than I should have been, I feel the weight at the end of the day and have had a bit of swelling in my feet.


34 Weeks
(During Avery bath time.)

I am busy trying to organize birth supplies, figure out where the heck to put the birth pool and washing the BAZILLION outfits we inherited from Samuel. Just one of the benefits of having an almost two-year-old brother.


I am getting excited to see what God has in store for this birth. He surprised us with Avery's breech birth and you all know how special her birth was/is to me. I would however, like to experience a "normal" vertex birth this time around. I have become a bit obsessive about his position as his due date approaches, but more often than not, he is head down. We are hoping for a quiet water birth this time around where Avery can join us very shortly after the birth. Her comfort during this transition is my #1 priority, so we have some special ideas to welcome her to "Big Sisterhood."


Pigtails disobeying Mama and standing in the cart.


*Be looking for a new blog design in the next few weeks! The title You, Me & Avery just isn't accurate anymore...so I remedied the situation. My next pregnancy update will come in the form of maternity pictures taken by Mae, a Bible study friend who is building a new photography business. Such a blessing! You can check out her photography blog here.*





Just a few tidbits before you watch the vid. "Gah-Wah is Play-Doh, Cindy is my midwife and Harper is her son. She loves to make worms and use spoons to dominate her Play-Doh. It's probably the sweetest vid I've ever seen!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Mae Burke said...

OH MY GOODNESS! That was adorable, PLEASE Lord, let Lily be that cute when she's that age, lol.
I can't wait to take pictures of you're adorable belly!

Mommypotamus said...

That video is adorable! WORMS WORMS WORMS!!!

Anonymous said...

Bawling!!! Please move back! Aunt Julie

Hannah said...

This video is too cute! I love her little words and that sweet smile!

Lesley said...

Too cute!!