Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Life in Bullets

  • I am ashamed to say I’ve never read my entire Bible. So, I have committed to NOT reading any fiction until I complete that task. (Except for a couple of series books where I’m waiting on the third installment to be released this fall.) I’ll be using this reading plan with my fancy ESV Study Bible that Barry got me for our anniversary. I love it.
  • I got a new wireless printer and I have pretty lists everywhere. Hooray! Go here and here to print your own fun lists.
  • Henry has been night-weaned so I’m sleeping solidly through the night for the first time in a couple of years. Really, it has been years.
  • I joined a gym. LA Fitness. Real fancy, but I hate leaving the kids in childcare. Henry isn’t a fan and cries when I drop him off, but thankfully Avery loves to play and literally drags her brother around by the arm to protect him.
  • Avery has started telling Henry “Thanks for being born MacDougal.” Me too Avery, me too.
  • Our sod is doing excellent thanks to Barry’s faithful watering. The expensive landscaping we did in the front beds…..not so much. We’ve lost half of them to the heat. Sigh.
  • I’ve decided to become an expert “hair cutter.” I still refuse to pay someone $20 per child. I need to invest in some official hair cutter scissors.
  • We’ll start Avery’s homeschool adventure after our vacation to Amarillo. Yay!
  • Our church had an open baptism service two weeks ago and I got baptized.
  • Barry is working all the time, so he is tired. He now has two different PRN gigs on top of his full-time job. It is worth it to not be this couple!

image

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yay for you! Congrats on your baptism! That's awesome!