Monday, July 7, 2008

Officially Unemployed!

I am no longer employed. Last Thursday was my last day. It's very exciting to not have to get up for a 30 minute commute, but I'm a bit freaked out that we're now a one income family. I have always worked....since I was 15. I suppose Ripley will keep me busy after she arrives and I know that it will be worth it to be able to stay home. They have offered me a contract position for special projects after Ripley's arrival, so I'm thankful that I have a part-time prospect to pursue.

In other news, Barry's parents came to visit this last weekend. We ate, shopped and hung out by the pool. Shopping is becoming a bit more difficult these days though....

My body is definitely preparing for birth, but nothing to get too excited about yet. Practice contractions are stronger and Ripley seems to be hanging out lower and lower.




The floating 38 week belly

No comments: